[Rhodes22-list] Quick introduction

Jay of the Black Tower jwtyler at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 23:39:57 EDT 2005

Hello,
My name is Jay and I have never sailed a Rhodes22. Now that I have that
grevious sin confession out of the way let me say that I am in love with the
boat. Madly.
 I saw my first Rhodes a week ago for sail in the parking lot of a church.
And now I have to own one... simple. Obsessive I know but simple.
 This particular sweety is out of my range I am afraid. Its a 94 flawless.
And they want 20-26. Which seemed excessive to me as I can get one from
General for 27k. Anyhow, I am now trolling the magazines, internet etc for
one in my price range.
 If you all have any advice for someone looking for their first Rhodes I
would surely appreciate the help. This will be my first all alone sailboat
purchase.
 Thanks all, and thanks for letting me pester ya..
 out,
Jay