[Rhodes22-list] Quick introduction

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Thu Jun 2 08:15:40 EDT 2005

some details will help.

1)where are you using it.
2)what is the real price range execpt:-), now that we are talk boats, what the price you can pay
3)any "must have" options, trailer, motor, IMF, electic motor lift, marine head, ....
4)How much work do you want to do and a more important question what is your background in marin work(theis is a detail question
like glass work, wiring, rigging etc...)

MJM