[Rhodes22-list] Test Message and Tiller Question

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 09:45:59 EDT 2005

Rik,

Charlie gives food advice. That guy is a master craftsman for sure. Thier
Rhodes Meridian is really something special. For those on this list that
don't frequent the TSBB. CJ and his wife fully restored a trashed Rhodes
Meridian. It is in better than new shape with some major modifications.
Rhodes sure designed some sweet boats.

I use Z Spar Flagship on my wooden Bantam. It is good stuff.

Wally