[Rhodes22-list] SAILING BISCAYNE BAY

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jun 3 20:21:14 EDT 2005

Richard,
	We here you.  On email list Capital Letters indicate yelling.
There used to be a guy who had a R 22 in the keys, but he sold it last year,
I think.  Your nearest active Rhodie is on the west coast, ask for Captain
Bob.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Sailing on Rummy's private impoundment, aka, Lake Hartwell:
www.sas.usace.army.mil/lakes/hartwell/
and see the road to Lake Hartwell:
(see # 56): www.dot.state.sc.us/getting/cams/AndersonCam.asp