[Rhodes22-list] Researching for Bill E

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jun 3 20:30:47 EDT 2005

Phyllis:
	Jay piped up fast, however, he did not answer your question.  Ask
that guy from the other side of Hudson the question that you asked.  Where
is Bill on this one?
	There is also a guru in Florida on this subject.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
This one is for Bill and Richard:
www.leonardsworlds.com/listing/parks/statue_of_liberty.htm