[Rhodes22-list] Brad's Funny

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 19:33:27 EDT 2005

Here you go!

Instructions - In Honor of Stupid People

In case you needed further proof that the human race
is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual
label instructions on consumer goods.

On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.

(Damn, and that's the only time I have to work on my
hair).

No purchase necessary. Details inside.

(the shoplifter special?)

On a bar of Dial soap -- "Directions: Use like regular
soap."

(and that would be how???)

On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion:
Defrost."

(but, it's "just" a suggestion)

On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do
not turn upside down."

(well...duh, a bit late, huh!)

Mark & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot
after heating "

(...and you thought????)

On packaging for a Rowenta iron -- "Do not iron
clothes on body."

(but wouldn't this save me more time?)

On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a
car or operate machinery after taking this
medication."

(We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction
accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with
head-colds off those forklifts.)

On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."

(and...I'm taking this because???)

On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or
outdoor use only.

(as opposed to what, under water?)

On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for
the other use."

(now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit
curious.)

On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."

(talk about a news flash)

"Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."

(Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)

On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this
garment does not enable you to fly."

(I blame the parents for this one.)

On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain
with your hands or genitals."

(Oh my God...was there a lot of this happening
somewhere?)

www.leonardsworlds.com/listing/port/port_st_thomas_virgin_is.htm

=== message truncated ===