[Rhodes22-list] True Blue Photos

Gregg J. MacMillan gjm at macgra.com
Sun Jun 5 20:25:10 EDT 2005

>Gregg,
>You need to change the caption on one of the pictures. You have a picture  of
>the "Admiral" with the caption "crew". I'm sure this is simply a typo.
>  Rummy

Rummy--

Thanks for alerting me to the typo. I made the correction. I knew
crew didn't sound right...that would seem to indicate a person that
understands and takes orders and then carries out the command. That
definitely is not correct. Admiral, someone better at giving than
receiving orders, is much more appropriate.

Today we had a nice breeze from the Southwest. It brought in some of
that hot, moist 90 degree air from Memphis. (Thanks Brad!). It almost
made me start thinking about air conditioning. I added a few new
pictures to: <http://homepage.mac.com/macmillan>

--Gregg