[Rhodes22-list] James Wilson?

jbconnolly at comcast.net jbconnolly at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 13:51:09 EDT 2005

James,

I live in Acton about an hour from you, and that is where the boat is, high and dry on the trailer.  I haven't even had the winter cover off yet.  There is at least one other R22 in Salem Harbor where I generally keep mine in summer, perhaps he can respond.  Also I think there is one in Quincy Bay just south of Boston.  Both are (at least periodically) on this list.

Good Luck

Jim Connolly