[Rhodes22-list] Sappy Comment on D-Day

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 09:49:40 EDT 2005

Of course I am willing to give my life to get rid of
Sadam and all the rest of them.  The real questions is
why are you not supportive of ridding the planet of a
tyrant like that.

Well, I guess the Democratic Party stands for rape,
murder, spraying honest hard working people with
chemical weapons, etc, etc.  I am glad I am not a
member of that party:-) Democrats need to stop
thinking about themselves.  It is not what the
government can do for you but what you can do for your
country and your fellow man!!!!!!!!
Steve