[Rhodes22-list] Hello Again!, I have my Rhodes! Questions

cjlowe cjlowe at bright.net
Wed Jun 8 17:31:23 EDT 2005

David,
Can't help with the furler, but Coleman makes a stove with a grill on the
left side and a burner on the right side. It's fueled by propane,and boils
water very quickly.We have had one ,going on our second season,and are very
happy with it.The bottom of the grill can be covered with aluminum
foil,making clean-up a ten second job.We've only cooked hot dogs,
hamburgers,and cubed steaks, on the grill,but they've turned out well.They
make a griddle to use on the grill side, we bought it but haven't tried it
yet.Just another option.
Jerry