[Rhodes22-list] Oil canning on the trailer

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Wed Jun 8 17:14:27 EDT 2005

Joseph,

Yes, "oil canning" is the right term, and sometimes I see that on mine.  I
don't know why it's only sometimes.  But maybe it could be fixed by
replacing the bunks if they're overly bowed.  With new (flat) bunks, the
middle would support more weight with less at the ends.  I dunno--just a
thought.

Slim