[Rhodes22-list] Oil canning on the trailer

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Wed Jun 8 19:45:01 EDT 2005

Peter,

I need to replace my bunks soon so I read your post with great interest.  A
couple questions:  Those look like 2 X 6s - would 2 X 8s be better?  And
what are Tie-Down Engineer's bunk guides and where did you get them?  You
can winch the boat forward with boat and trailer out of the water?  Really?
It doesn't take off the bottom paint?

Slim