[Rhodes22-list] Favorite cruising areas

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 20:25:56 EDT 2005

Joseph,

I am not sure what part of FL you are from but I really want to head down
your way. Pensacola area has a lot to offer. I would love to do some
cruising in the Great Lakes as well. I sail on the TN River and we have some
great anchorages but the B&Bs are few and far between. There are restaurants
but nothing fancy. You can get cold beer and a good burger at Blue Springs
Marina.

Fair Winds,

Wally