[Rhodes22-list] Where R22 docs reside

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Thu Jun 9 22:15:16 EDT 2005

Ed,

I certainly noticed that you responded immediately to the problem today,
and I really did appreciate it.  Thank you.  In my view, that is all
that is really needed.

Up north, when we get our boats on the water, we spend less time on the
list.  I've been launching and sailing.

Jay,

Slim has posted an outline mast raising checklist, and I have posted a
more detailed checklist.  My mast lowering checklist is pretty good, but
I'm just now revising my mast raising checklist.  (Running the one you
have backwards doesn't work--something will fall on you before you get
to the "be sure not to ... " instruction.)

Do you need raising or lowering?  Toward the bow or toward the stern?

Bill Effros