[Rhodes22-list] Political - The war on Terrorism

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 22:09:32 EDT 2005

Slim,

You have a valid point - "They're not nearly that well
organized."  Have you been to the airport lately?  You
could just as easily be talking about the TSA.

You don't trust W?  I feel your pain.  I felt the same
way about Willy but was mostly worried about my
sister.  Come to think of it though, she's about the
his age and not Slick's type.

Lets hope you're right and I'm wrong.  My gut tells me
we haven't seen the last of the bad guys on our soil.

Brad

=== message truncated ===