[Rhodes22-list] rhodes2282@yahoo.com has been removed from Rhodes22-list.

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 09:09:12 EDT 2005

It is a shame it came down to this, but I, for one, am not sorry to see him go.

I originally joined this list because I was (and still am) interested
in owning a Rhodes.  For reasons I won't go into, it will be sometime
before that happens and I will remain with my Islander 36 for now.

I have stayed on the list because I enjoy the spirited conversations,
both nautical and otherwise.

Have a great weekend and I hope everyone gets out to the water!

Hank