[Rhodes22-list] RE: For Robert only ***Steve's diatribe

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jun 10 12:58:12 EDT 2005

Ron,
	That being true, there is the problem of newbie's, lurkers, those
who are not computer savvy, and just to total volume of trash generated.
	He was using language inappropriate for a sailing forum and worse he
was making outright personal attacks.
	Politics is one thing but he was way beyond that.
	We are waiting for your report on sailing your boat to Georgia Bay.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA