[Rhodes22-list] Pete's Plan

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Jun 10 15:38:00 EDT 2005

Bruce,

I've been having a lot of trouble sending you email back channel--just
noticed that this never went through.  This was several days ago.  Since
then my boat has been launched (without incident--a dinghy was my
co-pilot).  I hosed down the trailer, and left it where it had been,
across from yours.  Here's the message you never got:

Saw Pete at the Point yesterday and learned his plan.

He plans to lift your boat off my trailer, bottom paint it, and drop it
back on your trailer for launch.

I didn't know the plan until yesterday.

I'm going to scurry along and launch my boat so the plan can
progress--something I should have been doing anyhow.

Bill