[Rhodes22-list] Favorite cruising areas KY Lake

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Sat Jun 11 13:05:48 EDT 2005

When are you all going to do the KY Lake thing?  I was at Paris Landing
State Park earlier this year and KY Lake looks fabulous...and not that far
from Knoxville.

Bill W.

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           brad haslett           |
|         |           <flybrad at yahoo.com>    |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           rhodes22-list-bounces at r|
|         |           hodes22.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           06/10/2005 10:33 PM    |
|         |           Please respond to The  |
|         |           Rhodes 22 mail list    |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       The Rhodes 22 mail list <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>                                                        |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  RE: [Rhodes22-list] Favorite cruising areas KY Lake                                                         |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Anne,

My back door neighbors friends from Chicago brought
their boat down to Green Turtle Bay rather than put it
on the hard for the winter in Windy Town.  Duh?  Drive
30 miles for liquor or pay a gazillion dollars for
winter storage.? It's about time for a "feed bag" at
the Haslett household. You in?  Let's get Bill and and
his wife down here and teach him a thing or two about
Southern Hospitality!  Rik invited me.  Whatever your
bitch is, you blame on him.  Tell Wally to go down
river or I'll personally weld his trailer!  R-22 2005
is shaping up to be a good time!  See ya there!

Brad

Yahoo! Mail