[Rhodes22-list] Favorite cruising areas KY Lake

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Jun 11 14:33:09 EDT 2005

Anne,
Thanks for the reply. I often wish I had a bigger boat, but have questions
about ease of sailing, crew and all that associated crap. The R22 is something
I  can slip into and sail whenever I get the urge. I don't need crew and the
IMF  makes it a fast easy decision whether or not to go out. It's really a no
brainer.
I guess I'll keep here for the time being, or until I win the lottery.
Thanks again for the report. She's a beautiful hull.

Rummy