[Rhodes22-list] Variations on a Theme

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Sat Jun 11 15:37:32 EDT 2005

Bill,

   Another aspect Stan has to consider is that many parts are custom made and he had them made in quantity so long ago that the original vendors are not around any longer.  The 2 1/2" wide gudgeons....and I believe the traveller cars are a couple of examples.

   If Stan sells parts that he needs, it may prevent or delay him from finishing a recycled boat.

Todd