[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Extension Clamps

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sat Jun 11 17:26:22 EDT 2005

Perfect example.  I looked at another picture on my computer of your
stern rail, and it is nothing like mine.  I have vertical supporting
arms in the stern on which I have attached the same clamps.  The angle
puts little pressure on any of the components, and they attach quickly
and hold firmly.

Bill Effros