[Rhodes22-list] Larger boats

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Sun Jun 12 11:43:09 EDT 2005

we rearrange marriages - have had one success so far - if you want to go for
two I have leads for the professor.

which reminds me of the line from a Gallagher and Sheen number:

"So I pulled her on the shore; now she's mine for ever more"

"Who, the lady Mr. Gallagher?"

"No, the rowboat Mr. Sheen."

stan/ec