[Rhodes22-list] what is list etiquette? Ignore That!

Cheryl O'Grady cheryl.ogrady at mail.com
Tue Jun 14 00:26:25 EDT 2005

Rik,
how right you are.  extremism in the name of god is just another form of brainwashing.  the medieval crusaders probably didn't know any better, but we have enough information and education not to fall into that trap.

Cheryl

> "their God" is the same God you worship," Yeah, I know .... I've
> been told that by more than one Muslim with a half a lick of sense,
> who believe that all this extremism is just as damned stupid as I
> do. Here's a news flash, I don't much like Christian extremists
> either.
>
> Rik

Before the good Muslim world objects, let me assert

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."  Edmund Burke, Irish philosopher