[Rhodes22-list] Genoa leads and sail position

sandcity at comcast.net sandcity at comcast.net
Thu Jun 16 23:21:34 EDT 2005

Thanks very much for all your help and suggestions. I'll put them in practice this weekend. I keep the boat at yankee point sailboat marina on the Northern Neck in Virginia which is about 2 hours from Richmond.  I have been sailing on the Rappahannock River and look foward to venturing into the Chesapeake as I become more experienced. I dream about crossing the bay.... perhaps to tangier island someday. Thanks again for everyones responses and help. any guidance is much appreciated.

Kevin Halligan