[Rhodes22-list] Experienced Rhodes 22 Captain

Robert Quinn rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 17 11:29:01 EDT 2005

Rummy:  You know how to hurt a guy.  Our home is in total disarray owing to
the consequences of last years hurricanes.  While we did not suffer much
damage directly from the hurricanes, when the roofing company pulled the old
shingles off of the roof about a month ago and before they could get the
protective "peel and stick" over the roof, we got hit with a tremendous
thunder storm which cause leaks all down one side of our home.  We were
already in the process of updating our kitchen.  Bottom line:  too many
workers around the house to go sailing!   {:>(

Bob on the "NoKaOi"