[Rhodes22-list] Unbelievable Spam

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sun Jun 19 09:46:28 EDT 2005

it is a virus, the "new" game in town is when a machine is taken over from a virus they get turned in "zombes" that send out
spam(45+%) now. The old method was to use spam friendly ISP but most of them have been blocked by "blackhole" lists. Now they use
hikacked machines to get it out, either directly from the 'clean' address of the hijacket machine or thought the "good" upstream
ISP.

What I want to know. "How does the world know I I have a small dick, who can not keep it up, can not satify my woman, my manhood is
en dangered, and likes machinalc devices", I get letters every hour about it, how do they know????

MJM

PS. for what it is worth, I reject about 5000 emails a day for spam vs the 1500+- real ones. And that is based on address alone,
about another 10% are spam.