[Rhodes22-list] [Fwd: For sale] - Question

Philip Esteban 3drecon at comcast.net
Sun Jun 19 10:00:02 EDT 2005

Bill,
   Thanks.  Right now I am in Conn.  My aunt passed away (the last on my
mother's side) and things are extremely hectic.  My biggest problem right
now is where to park the darn thing.  I live in an assoc. neighborhood in VA
and they won't let us put anything in the yard or on the road.  I have
checked out local marinas while on pass but no one has any room.  I think
I'll have to go south.

Philip