[Rhodes22-list] Doug's fractional comment

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jun 20 11:58:19 EDT 2005

Doug:

You said, "I finally got Fretnaught into the water on Saturday.  Apparently,
the "former New Song" has been out enough for me to hear reports of a
pristine R22 on Brookville Lake (I mean besides my "pristine as can be 1986
model")."

I guess you are telling us there is another Rhodie out there.  But, who is
it?  How come you do not have them reporting to the 'ol list'?  I thought
that 'New Song' had gone to new hands, is it so?

    This list has a sweeping circulation.  An explanation of where this
Brookville Lake is would be in order for the newbies and lurkers.  You might
have other neighbors, or even ducks.  We know that you have been here
forever, but have you noticed all the newbies the last few months?   There
is a whole flock of them quacking this year.

Ed K

Greenville, SC, USA

Addendum:  "The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it
to change; the realist adjust the sails"- William Arthur Ward