[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Review Survey

smallcraftadvisor at earthlink.net smallcraftadvisor at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 20 16:16:51 EDT 2005

Hi All,

Our magazine is preparing a review of the Rhodes 22 sailboat. If you own
or have owned this boat and would like to participate by completing our
owner survey, please send us an e-mail at this address. In addition to
inspecting and sailing the boat ourselves, we always rely heavily on
owner feedback.

We've already sent our review to some of the owners whose addresses we'd
kept on file. Also, if anyone has a sharp, high-resolution photo of a
Rhodes 22 under sail that they'd like us to consider for the
article--please send it along also.

Thanks for your time.

Best,

Joshua Colvin