[Rhodes22-list] Raft-up

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 21 04:15:26 EDT 2005

 Hi All,

As a big boat owner, I went to the club's raft-up this weekend.
(This is the cruising part of our sailing club.)
Bev and i sailed down the lake together. The "southern contingent" of
Kentucky Lake from Paris, Tennessee motored up to meet us. These crazy
guys brought a karaoke machine and made us sing!!!
Was a great night for sleeping out on the lake with the temps down to 50's
that night.

Anne