[Rhodes22-list] Doug's fractional comment

Gardner, Douglas (LNG-DAY) douglas.gardner at lexisnexis.com
Tue Jun 21 10:34:26 EDT 2005

Hi Jerry,

So, did you have the entire hull painted yellow? Or just the name?  I don't
think I've ever seen a yellow R22, but I bet it is striking.  I just assumed
that the pristine blue R22 was yours, but if you've painted Jonquil yellow,
then that must mean that Marc has repainted his.  Excellent!  Then we must
have 3 good-looking and distinctive R22's on the lake!

Speaking of which, rumor has it that the BLSA pig roast is at Hanna Creek
this Saturday.  Are you going?  We've invited some friends out to the boat
for dinner, and if they can go, we're going to try to catch the pig roast.
That'll give us the excuse to rejoin the BLSA.
http://www.blsa.us/eventsm.html  If you go, they would like an RSVP by
Thursday.

--Doug