[Rhodes22-list] Upper Chesapeake Rhodies

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Thu Jun 23 00:22:56 EDT 2005

Peter,
Hope we can catch up with you while you're up this way.  It would be great
to see you again - and see Raven in the water.

We'll be in Rock Hall over the weekend of the 4th. We're heading for Swan
Creek Marina on Friday afternoon (7/1) and expect to be hanging around town
most of the weekend- might even get in some sailing. We have commitments
Sat. afternoon into the evening and Sunday evening. The Rock Hall 4th of
July parade is Monday morning. Rock Hall takes the 4th pretty seriously
(http://www.rockhallmd.com/events/july4/index05.htm) - I expect Annapolis
does as well. Both places will be crowded but there's usually room
somewhere for shallow draft boats. We'll be heading home on Monday.

We'll be back down Thursday evening 7/7 as we plan to sail to Baltimore on
Friday. We have tickets to a ball game at Camden Yards (Orioles/Red Sox) on
Saturday afternoon.

Hope we can squeeze a visit in there somehow.

Mary Lou & Fred