[Rhodes22-list] Researching the archives of this site

Jay Friedland jsail1 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 23 08:03:42 EDT 2005

Bill,
Could that be from first hand experience?

First opportunity to e-mail. I took my son back to college on Sunday,
and traveled between Phila & NYC til last night sans computer, sail
time, etc.

I'd like to follow-up more later, but suffice to say Saturday was one
of those stand alone days when something clicked, or at least something
to refer back as forever changed; not turning point yet until some
action is taken. I always appreciated our time together, but you gave
(I got) so much of yourself I had to thank you more than our other
times.

Just a quick update-Jody got the book, refused to sign the reissue of
her contract, is giving it till this weekend's open house to pull the
plug. She's planning on pulling the house off the market for July, and
put it back as sale by owner in August. She has no problem with a
month's plus expenses and upkeep, and knows all she learned about what
not to do from the agent she/ we'll put into practice then. We're
getting together with the book this weekend and hope to have the issues
questions we need to resolve together by then as we go forward. We may
have a question or two for you afterwards, but won't burden you till we
get the big picture.

Planning my boat repairs this weekend and resume the learning curve on
the weak link from Saturday. My real challenge was getting the boat up
on planing, but now I figure maybe that was what got me into trouble
last Saturday heading into the slip.

The big question is if you and Diane (?) got to Mud City that night.
Best regards, J