[Rhodes22-list] Mr. Effros and BBQ

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Thu Jun 23 20:35:47 EDT 2005

Ed,

Sorry.

I haven't been in Edenton in years.  I was pulling my boat out of Stan's
place in 1998 heading north.  I saw a place on the side of the road, and
thought it might be smart to grab a bite before hitting the highway.
There was a parking spot long enough for my truck and boat with a
forward pull out.  "Why not?" thought I.

I ordered the pulled pork sandwich, and it was pretty good.

I pulled out, drove home, and haven't given it a second thought until now.

That's the best I can do.

Bill Effros