[Rhodes22-list] Traveler, Slim's ? again

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Fri Jun 24 02:35:32 EDT 2005

Mr. Ed,

Yes, the GB traveler system is simple but it's not easy, or could be easier.
The continuous line does not change the way you have to pull on it to set
it.  Further, the lee line often gets snagged on its cleat when trying to
pull the thing to whether.  This would also be eliminated with a cam cleat.
And besides, Roger's solution doesn't seen "highly technical."  It seems
like a pretty straight-forward modification.

Slim