[Rhodes22-list] Rummy, 'Hot Dog'

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jun 24 08:12:55 EDT 2005

     Skin Thrasher's Hot Dogs - Anderson - is the most famous eatery in
Anderson?

   I am of the opinion that since Bill brought up the topic of regional
food, he needs to make a special trip to Anderson, South Carolina and check
out both places.  He needs a 'skins' dog all the way.

   Since he is alleged to be a professional writer, he might he even have
something to write about.  I can see his next book now, 'American culinary
delicacies'.

Ed K

Greenville, SC, USA

Addendum:     "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at
least the equivalent of what he takes out of it."   Albert Einstein