Fw: [Rhodes22-list] Lloyd's need for security?

Lloyd Crowther lcrowther at cox.net
Sat Jun 25 20:12:59 EDT 2005

Ed K.,

To answer your question:

To:      ALAUX
Frm:     CHDIRAUX (G-OCX-1)
Subj:    SIXTY-SIXTH ANNIVERSARY OF THE UNITED STATES COAST GUARD AUXILIARY
-012/05

1. ALCOAST 334/05

June 23, 2005 marks the Coast Guard Auxiliary sixty-sixth year of service to
the coast guard and the nation.  We are incredibly fortunate to be able to
call Auxiliarists our shipmates, for they have stepped forward to help fill
our watch, quarter and station bills to ensure the safety and security of
our nation.  Today the Auxiliary plays a larger role with greater
responsibilities than at any other time in history. Today, Auxiliarists are
at the helm of Marine safety and security patrols, serving as foreign
language Interpreters, educating the public on recreational boating safety,
and supporting many other vital operational and administrative Missions.
Last year, they saved 257 lives, assisted 10,485 others, Volunteered over
440,000 hours in support of Coast Guard operations and more than 69,000
hours educating the recreational boating public.