[Rhodes22-list] cockpit table

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Sun Jun 26 03:15:47 EDT 2005

Bruce,

Order a new post insert from Stan at General Boats.  In the meantime, cover
the exposed hole with anything that will keep the rain out.  Not a big
deal--if it leaks a little, you'll just get some water in the bilge which
can be pumped or sponged out.

It's odd that your insert should fail.  It's galvanized and should last a
lifetime.  Yours must have been flawed in some way.

Slim