[Rhodes22-list] Playing at Anchor

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 11:26:08 EDT 2005

Rob,
Eliminate the storage of the anchor rode in the v-berth and the process is
manageable. I keep 150' of line in a small plastic container that looks like a
small laundry basket. The sides have holes so the line has a chance to dry
out  between uses. I leave the 6 feet of chain attached to the anchor and use a
large  quick connect to attach the line. The anchor chain is draped over the
anchor and  I've never lost an anchor, even when we had her all the way over.

Rummy