[Rhodes22-list] sailor's own invention to make varnishing aboard hassle-free

canport at comcast.net canport at comcast.net
Fri Jun 24 03:41:41 EDT 2005

My name is Nel Osterwald.  I do the brightwork aboard our Endeavour.  After years of worry over spilling the varnish... I've invented the CAN-PORT.   Now, I varnish with ease!

I found your email address online in sailing asssociations.
Please forgive me the boldness of my unsolicited letter (it can't be spam if it's about boating!)

I am hopeful that you will help me reach other owners of classic boats with the beauty of wood.   Please open the attached page to see the CAN-PORT - and, if you think it's worthy, forward the page to other sailors.

Word of mouth is our best advertising, and the sailing community really looks out for each other.  I thank you!

True as the wind,
Nel
First Mate and "inventor"
"Amaranth" ,  Endeavour 33  1983
Port of Holland, Lake Michigan

PS    We're cruising to the North Channel and Georgian Bay in July/August!  Do you wish to be on our email list?