[Rhodes22-list] spring commissioning

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Wed Mar 2 08:40:09 EST 2005

Peter,

Besides GBI, the only source I'm aware of for the RACE-LITE traveller car
is:

RACE-LITE South Coast
16516 Broadway
Maple Heights, OH  44137
216-581-4600

The part number for the complete traveller car is: RL-280.

The replacement sheeve is one of the following part numbers:

RL-301-A-5   O.D.: 1-1/16", Thickness: 1/2", I.D.: 1/4"
RL-301-B-5    O.D.: 1-3/8", Thickness: 19/32", I.D.: 1/4"

My boat is in winter storage, so I can't measure the dimensions of the
sheeves on the traveller car.  But, these are the only two RACE-LITE
replacement sheeves that could possibly fit the traveller car.  By measuring
your sheeves, you should be able to tell which part number your traveller
car needs.

I haven't ordered anything from RACE-LITE South Coast in quite a while.  So,
I don't know if the above address & phone number is still good.

Hope this helps, Peter.  Good luck!

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium