[Rhodes22-list] spring commissioning

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Wed Mar 2 10:49:10 EST 2005

Ed,

Thanks for the reference.  However, I called Race-Lite.  They seem to be
another Mom and Pop that have been building these cars for 30 years for Stan
(another GBI engineering exclusive).

A very nice woman offered to send the exact sheaves "on approval", which
means if I like them, she would expect me to send a check, or return the
shipment.  (Where else in today's world does that happen?)  She said she's
never been burned in 30 years doing that for R22 owners.

Great boat, good people -- what more could you ask for?

PT