[Rhodes22-list] Some pre-arrival questions

Timothy Toth timothy.toth at verizon.net
Wed Mar 2 15:29:15 EST 2005

Greetings All,

In keeping with the non-political, non-nuclear, non-non-Rhodes thrust of the list.... Here are a few boating (in general... Rhodes in particular) related issues that I'd like to get your feedback on:

1.) We are slated to receive our newly refurbished Rhodes in early spring, and will keep it in Rock Hall, Maryland May to October.  I live in PA, so the question is...where do I register the boat? Do I do the same for the trailer?

2.) The marina specifies 'Complete Marine insurance coverage'. Any thing I need to watch for / know about here?  Any suggestions on a good company, low rates?

3.) What size (weight) and type of anchors do you use?  We will be on the Chesapeake if that helps for a  recommendation.

4.) Anyone read a good book about Chesapeake cruising lately??

Thanks in advance for any wisdom you care to share!!

Tim