[Rhodes22-list] Gone Sailing!

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 04:46:36 EST 2005

The weather is beautiful here today and I'm headed to
the lake for two days of sailing and boat-work with my
best friend and older brother.  Unfortunately I have
to be back on Sunday to move furniture for new bamboo
flooring that's going in Monday.  Anyway, here's
departure joke.  Brad

A woman was having a daytime affair while her husband
was at work.

One wet and lusty day she was in bed with her
boyfriend when, to her horror, she heard her husband's
car pull into the driveway.

"Oh my God - Hurry! Grab your clothes and jump out
the window. My husband's home early!"

"I can't jump out the window ~ It's raining out
there!"

"If my husband catches us in here, he'll kill us
both!" she replied. "He's got a hot temper and a gun,
so the rain is the least of your  problems!"

So the boyfriend scoots out of bed, grabs his
clothes and jumps out the window!

As he ran down the street in the pouring rain, he
quickly discovered he had run right into the
middle of the town's annual marathon, so he started
running along beside the others, about 300 of them.

Being naked, with his clothes tucked under his arm,
he tried to blend in as best he could. After a
little while a small group of runners who had   been
watching him with some curiosity, jogged closer.

"Do you always run in the nude?" one asked.

"Oh yes!" he replied, gasping in air. "It feels so
wonderfully free!"

Another runner moved a long side. "Do you always run
carrying your clothes with you under your arm?"

"Oh, yes" our friend answered breathlessly. "That
way I can get dressed right at the end of the
run and get in my car to go home!"

Then a third runner cast his eyes a little lower and
queried, "Do you always wear a condom when you run?"

"Nope.........just when it's raining."