[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Wanted NY/NJ area

Razgaitis Richard raz01 at mac.com
Fri Mar 4 10:49:28 EST 2005

I am offering my Rhodes (1998 Stan remake of a 1988) if anyone wants to
contact me off line.
raz
s/v Rocky Roads
raz01 at mac.com

On Mar 4, 2005, at 10:29 AM, Bob Weber wrote:

>> Hi All:
>>    On Stan's suggestion I am asking if anyone can refer me to an
>> owner
>> looking to sell.  Price up to $12,000.  Thanks
>>                  Frank Rez

Richard Razgaitis
Primary Email:  rrazgaitis at crai.com (Charles River Associates, formerly
InteCap)
Alternate/Backup Email:  richard at razgaitis.com (or reply to incoming)
908.479.6990;  Mobile 908.285.1070

This electronic message contains information from the consulting firm
of InteCap, Inc., a subsidiary of Charles River Associates
Incorporated, which may be confidential or privileged.  The information
is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If
you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in
error, please notify us by telephone (312-357-1000) or by e-mail
(intecapadmin at intecap.com) immediately.