[Rhodes22-list] Stan- Mast hoist

b.ivers at att.net b.ivers at att.net
Fri Mar 4 17:21:48 EST 2005

  Stan I have saved up enough coin to purchase a mast hoist crane. My boat is a 1976 R-22. It has a standard mast and has none of the related hardware, if there is any.
  A very nice lady answered the phone at the GB # and recomended I contact you via e-mail.
  Last year the cost was $675 plus 75 for shipping and handeling. If there is a used one available, that would be ok.
  I can send a blank check, or a credit card number to you at Stan at rhodes 22.com. I can be reached at b.ivers at att.net or 775-849-1361, or
                                                                         1880 Lakeshore Dr.
                                                                          Washoe Valley NV 89704