[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Wanted NY/NJ area

Razgaitis Richard raz01 at mac.com
Fri Mar 4 13:12:55 EST 2005

nope.  One thought is the buyer could just bungy on the axle onto the
bottom of the launched Rhodes and sail it home all in one package.
Would increase the draft some.  Probably should pull the brake pin on
the trailer in case you did hit bottom.  Just a thought.

BTW:  I love the Rhodes and the Chesapeake, but I also have a Catalina
34 in FL and it's a little much to enjoy them both.  There is only so
much fun a grown man should have.

raz