[Rhodes22-list] looking for rhodes 22

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri Mar 4 13:24:45 EST 2005

Isn't 10-15k in the recycled Rhodes range?

>>> lcathy at sbcglobal.net 03/03/05 2:31 PM >>>
Rob, good point!! Price range about 10-15 thousand. Want it to have the IMF, marine toilet and bimini along with basics that the rhodes usually have.  I live in MO and would consider meeting half way or......Thanks, Linda

Rob Lowe <rlowe at vt.edu> wrote:Linda,
Before anyone else jumps in to ask, how about some more information. Price
range? Location? Other desires? There are a couple available.

Rob Lowe
S/V Getaway