[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Trouble

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Mar 6 08:48:18 EST 2005

Slim,

Tillers are cheap.  When I had a tiller problem I ordered a new one from
Stan and then decided to see if I could fix the one I had.  Before the
new one arrived I had the old one in better than new condition.  I put
the new one in my clothes closet where it is till lurking and
occasionally falls on me.  But I won't sell you my new one, because I
still can't believe that I fixed the old one.

Bill